Particle Analysis for Biopharmaceuticals
- FlowCam captures high-resolution, digital images of particles suspended in a fluid.
- Real digital images to verify the size, shape, and identity of your particles. Differentiate between air bubbles, silicone oil droplets, protein aggregates, and contaminants, and determine which particles are inherent, intrinsic, and extrinsic.
- Image and analyze particles 300 nm to10+ µm
- Allows automated particle characterization based on statistical pattern recognition — Saves you time by automatically filtering different types of particles into user-created libraries
- Measures particle size and shape — collect over 40 measurements on each particle imaged for a more comprehensive analysis
Flow imaging microscopy serves as an orthogonal method to most common particle analysis methods including light obscuration and the Coulter principle to fully characterize your subvisible particles.