Particle Analysis for Biopharmaceuticals
- The FlowCam captureshigh-resolution, digital images of particles suspended in a fluid.
- Real digital imagesto verify the size, shape, and identity of your particles. Differentiatebetween air bubbles, silicone oil droplets, protein aggregates, and contaminants, and determine which particles areinherent, intrinsic, and extrinsic.
- Image and analyze particles 300 nm to10+ µm
- Allows automatedparticle characterization based on statistical patternrecognition — Saves you time by automatically filteringdifferent types of particles into user-created libraries
- Measures particlesize and shape — collect over 40 measurements on each particleimaged for a more comprehensive analysis
Flow imaging microscopy serves as an orthogonal method to most common particle analysis methods including light obscuration and the Coulter principle to fully characterize your subvisible particles.