Positive pressure workstations - Smart sample preparation
Tecan offers compact, benchtop units for mass spec sample prep workflows, enabling applications such as analyte enrichment and sample clean-up to be performed under positive pressure. Gas-based positive pressure SPE delivers maximum process reproducibility and uniformity across columns and plate wells. Resolvex® positive pressure workstations benefit from adjustable or programmable pressure settings, allowing you to optimize flow rates, reduce processing times and enhance analytical performance.
Positive pressure processing for individual columns or 96-well plates.
- Uniformity of flow -Individual flow restrictors ensure that even partly filled plates or tube racks can be processed reliably and with minimal variation.
- Positive pressure processing Pressure adjustment enables a smooth and immediate column flow response to be achieved
Positive pressure processing for 1 ml columns or 96-well (1ml) plates.
- Automated liquid dispenser -Accurate delivery of up to 11 protocol solvents allows unattended SPE workflows. The Resolvex A200 uses the proven Cavro® syringe pump technology to accurately dispense solvents ranging from deionized water to hexane.
- Simplicity in operation -Intuitive, logical touchscreen control offers straightforward integration into standard laboratory operations for immediate productivity.
- Electronic pressure processing -Programmable pressure profiles allow optimization of flow rates, reducing processing time and enabling reliable analyte recovery.
Freedom EVO® with Resolvex® A200 workstation
Bringing together the advantages of our liquid handling and positive pressure SPE sample preparation technologies.
- Sample accessioning, addition of internal standards and sample distribution is performed using the proven and robust Freedom EVO liquid handling platform, followed by positive pressure SPE on the Resolvex A200.
- The subsequent positive pressure extraction is performed on the Resolvex A200 workstation.
Freedom EVO positive pressure cartridge package*
- Operator-free batch processing of up to 144 samples with 1 ml cartridges, 80 samples with 3 ml cartridges and 64 samples with 6 ml cartridges.
- The use of disposable tips to pipette samples eliminates the need for excessive wash cycles, reducing solvent consumption.
- Barcode reading enables the use of LIMS worklists for effortless efficiency.
- Dedicated user interface for seamless operation.