FREEEDOM EVO PLATFORM -
Successful solutions based on years of experience
The Freedom EVO series is one of the most popular and reliable systems in the market, with more than 7,500 sold worldwide.
This proven platform enables you to create your system according to your specific needs with the help of our automation specialists, or as alternative to select a preconfigured automation solution for your application
Choice without compromise: The Freedom EVO® series offers four different worktable capacities (75, 100, 150 and 200 cm) each with building-block modularity that brings precision, reliable liquid handling and easy-to-use robotics
Excellence in liquid handling:
- Liquid displacement offers a choice of washable fixed tips or disposable tips, with a large dynamic range and the option to use alternative system liquids, such as DMSO for priming and bulk dispensing in compound management workflows.
- Air displacement eliminates the need for system liquids and associated maintenance operations. Ideal for genomics and cell biology applications, this option uses inline filters for optimal channel protection and process security.
- Up to 16 XP Smart dilutors – precision syringe pumps ranging from 50 to 5,000 μl – ensure a perfect match between tip volume and dynamic range.
MultiChannel Arm 96 &384:
- True parallel processing with the MultiChannel Arm 96. Simultaneous pipetting of 96 channels provides timely addition of liquids directly into microplate
- Increased throughput with the MultiChannel Arm 384. Offers a very broad volume range – 0.5 to 125 μl in 384-well format or 0.5 to 500 μl n 96-well format – the MCA 384 is designed to increase productivity
Robotic Manipulator (RoMa) Arm :
The Robotic Manipulator (RoMa) arm transports microplates and other labware quickly and efficiently between worktable, peripheral devices and labware storage. The extended range RoMa arm offers access below the worktable, enabling further integration of devices such as plate readers, washers or centrifuges, as well as additional storage and incubation options.
Flexible workflow options to meet your changing needs:
- Te-Shake: Highly effective shaker with the added option of sample heating.
- Te-VacS: Automated solution for vacuum solid phase extraction
- Te-MagS: Powerful magnetic bead-based separation tool for sample purification.
- MIO™POWERFUL TEMPERATURE CONTROL-incubation option – (RT +5 to 60 °C)
- Te-StackTM is an efficient tool for automating the storage, retrieval and fast delivery of microplates and disposable tips.
- Carousel HSTM provides unmatched speed for random access to microplates (standard, half-height plates and deep-well) and assorted disposable tips.