Infinite® 200 PRO - Six configurations. Infinite possibilities.
The Infinite 200 PRO is an easy-to-use multimode plate reader family that offers affordable, high performance detection solutions, referenced in more than 1800 peer reviewed publication. Six application-focused configurations: There are now six application-tailored configurations for the acclaimed and proven Infinite 200 PRO plate reader, including new options such as automated pathlength correction ,it can be upgraded to a full multimode monochromator- and filter-based reader.
The Infinite 200 PRO gives you a choice of monochromator- or filter-based optics
- Monochromators offer you free wavelength selection and enable spectral scanning in both absorbance and fluorescence modes.
- Filter-based devices provide increased sensitivity and access to high-end detection technologies, such as TR-FRET and fluorescence polarization.
Infinite 200 PRO capabilities
- Absorbance and absorbance scans
- Fluorescence intensity top reading including TRF, with automated z-adjustment and background correction
- Photon counting luminescence, including dual color luminescence
- Spectrally enhanced photomultiplier tube
- Cuvette port for absorbance
- Temperature control
- NanoQuant Plate
Software designed for your workflow :The Infinite 200 PRO plate reader family is supplied with the easy-to-use i-control software interface, allowing you quickly define a workflow for each of your applications.